The SkyCity Hotel is located in the heart of Auckland City on the corner of Victoria and Federal Streets.
Car parking at the SkyCity Hotel
We have valet parking available for guests, and also self-parking for a reduced rate.
The above information and pricing is correct as at 25 May 2022 but is subject to change.
Hotel packages with car parking included
Car parking included
If you've booked a package with car parking (one entry, one exit) included, please follow these instructions:
- Pull a ticket on entry to the main car park on Nelson Street, Hobson Street or Federal Street
- Park your car on any public area and level of the car park
- On the day of checkout you will be issued with an exit card for the car park, this must be used on the day of issue
- Use the exit ticket at the barrier arms to exit the car park
- The ticket you entered on can be disposed of
Valet service included
If you've book a package with valet parking included, please follow these instructions:
- Proceed to the front of the hotel and towards the valet parking sign
- We'll take care of the rest
We have partnered with luxury car service company Marquee Limousines for all private transfer options. Please contact SkyCity Hotel Concierge team to book, phone +64 9 363 6546 or email Hotel.Concierge@skycity.co.nz.
Auckland Airport is an easy 45 minute drive away by bus, car or taxi.
If you are travelling by taxi, they are located outside the domestic and international terminals and cost approximately NZ$75 into the city. If you are travelling by car, take the Southern Motorway north, exit at Nelson Street and follow the signs directly to SkyCity.
If you would like more information about transport from Auckland Airport, please visit the Auckland Airport Website.
This is an on demand service to and from the airport for fixed rates. There is a stop located on Federal Street just below the Sky Tower, please visit the Super Shuttle website for more details and bookings. Use the promotional code for a 10% discount: SKYCITY10
We are a quick 10 minute walk from Britomart – Auckland's central bus and train station, and the Intercity Bus terminal is right on our doorstep.
For bus, train and ferry information, please visit the Auckland Transport website to use the online journey planner.